Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A slight miscalculation...

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:20 PM
  • 6 Replies

Have you ever had this happen? I counted everything out right after my last Af and figured I would have it again February 12th or so. Well, time went by and i totally forgot. It got to be the 6th and i was looking for AF the 9th (today). I absolutly thought I was supposed to start on the 9th until I just calculated again and remembered the 12th. oops! Now I have to wait even longer. I hate it when I do that!

Anyone testing on the 13th or 14th? haha! I guess thats when I'll be testing if AF doesn't show.

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
srbeusk
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:38 PM
gah...i hate when i do that, lol...i end up recalculating about every other day just to make sure i'm right, lol...
i'll be testing the 14th because AF is *due* the 15th...good luck and sticky baby dust to you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
truelyred2
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:20 PM

I will be testing some time next week not sure which day

kirasmommy7
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:40 PM

these are my dates too :)

Quoting srbeusk:

gah...i hate when i do that, lol...i end up recalculating about every other day just to make sure i'm right, lol...
i'll be testing the 14th because AF is *due* the 15th...good luck and sticky baby dust to you!

millermom7
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 12:25 AM
I'll be retesting the 14th because AF hasn't made her big entrance.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
srbeusk
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 1:08 AM
cool! valentines day is going to be really interesting this year, lol. :) good luck and sticky baby dust!!!

Quoting kirasmommy7:

these are my dates too :)

Quoting srbeusk:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mokteacher
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 7:51 PM

I haven't been regular since I went off the pill.  I am hoping that I've calculated right this last time, but we're just leaving it in God's hands.  If I calculated right, AF should have come today.  She hasn't yet, so I'm going to cross my fingers.  I'm not sure when to test again though since I've so irregular.  I don't want to get my hopes up and then af show up. 

Good luck to you!  I will probably be testing around the same time!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)