Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what is this?

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:36 PM
  • 9 Replies

My period was suppose to start Monday/Tuesday. Well this evening, I go to the bathroom and there is very light pink on the tp. Ok, AF is on her way.... I've only experience the light pink pt once before..that was last month, and then within a half an hour it was full-flown AF, ike usual. I'm generally heavy right from the beginning, then it tapers off at about 4-5 days in. Well, here it is hours later...and it's still super super light. Now it's super watery....and there are little bitty chunks. wth is this? I've never had *pink* before anyway, other than last month. It's always red. Even my spotting is always red. Until I'm at the end of my period and then it turns to brown spotting. Any ideas? I'm 16 dpo. Generally have a 28 day cycle.

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in an attractive and preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways......chocolate in one hand, wine in the other; body used up, totally worn out ....and screaming: "Woo Hoo, What A Ride!"

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Molly1205
by Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 7:45 PM

I had the same thing last month.. I always just start my period, never any real spotting.. but last month I had that watery/pink discharge, then AF showed up the next day. But everyone is different! Here's hoping it's not AF!!  fingers crossed

HisB0107
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:00 PM

Thanks Molly. I'm hoping it's not...but if it isn't, and I am pregnant, I hope it's not bad. I'm one of the lucky ones that is super, duper heavy. So far...I haven't even needed a liner. (maybe tmi, but I just put in like two squares of tp and that's been it)

moonlight518
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:27 PM
Have you done a pregnancy test?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HisB0107
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:31 PM

I did the internet cheapies. Pretty much every day since 7dpo. A few of them looked like there was a line....but really just looked like an evap. I'm thinking I'm going to get a good one, like a FRER Gold, or some sort of digital, so there is no guessing. It just depends on how things go through out the evening and into tomorrow. Thing is, I don't have any AF symptoms. I have a headache, but that's never been a pms thing for me. I never get headaches. I've had a long day though too. Just found out my daughter has MRSA.

Quoting moonlight518:

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in an attractive and preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways......chocolate in one hand, wine in the other; body used up, totally worn out ....and screaming: "Woo Hoo, What A Ride!"

MizMellyMac
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:34 PM

Yikes! MRSA is tough! I hope she gets well soon. Take a digi. Hopefully it's not AF but I have learned that our bodies like to be mean to us when we are TTC! LOL!

Molly1205
by Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:36 PM

Oh my goodness, I hope your little girl is ok  praying

Quoting HisB0107:

I did the internet cheapies. Pretty much every day since 7dpo. A few of them looked like there was a line....but really just looked like an evap. I'm thinking I'm going to get a good one, like a FRER Gold, or some sort of digital, so there is no guessing. It just depends on how things go through out the evening and into tomorrow. Thing is, I don't have any AF symptoms. I have a headache, but that's never been a pms thing for me. I never get headaches. I've had a long day though too. Just found out my daughter has MRSA.

Quoting moonlight518:

kdtmartin
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:43 PM

GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING

HisB0107
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 9:51 AM

Well AF came full blown. It still doesn't entirely feel like AF though, oddly enough. I don't have any cramps, but I do have tightening. Like contractions, that's the best way to describe it if you've ever had any. But it's not a come and go. It's just constantly like that. Very uncomfortable :( But...either way, yesterday was the start of CD1.

Lovebugbaby
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 9:56 AM

Sorry AF came, and your DD has MRSA. I hope she gets well soon, and you get your bfp soon too!! Good luck hun!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)