Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

he is going to die all because the doc lied!

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:41 PM
  • 29 Replies
Ugh I am talkin about my step dad! He has had prostate cancer for a while and then it went to his bones...well the doc he was going to said the cancer was gettin better! When he got really sick and finally went to a local hospital they did tests and found cancer on his brain! Well they were gonna do radiation on it...well when they looked it appeared that the cancer is EVERYWHERE! That other doc lied! He said it was gettin better...but it in no way shape or form was gettin better! Wth! My mom calls me today bawlin because the doc said its too late to do anything and he doesn't have much longer to live! WHAT? I'm pretty upset! Him and my mom have been together/married since I was in elementary school...I am now 21! Ugh I hate this! They haven't given a set amt of time...but I can't imagine how he feels right now!
Please pray for a miracle for him!
I guess ima put ttc back on hold for a while! I worry about miscarriage during this tramatic time!

I guess some docs get their degree outta a cereal box! Ugh!
And when my step dad first saw him for the cancer in the beginning he looked at my step dad and said "so do you have ur will made out?...haha no I'm just kidding!"...like rly?!? Wth! You don't ask a patient with a terminal illness THAT question!

Man I'm so upset!
Oh and we are dealing with this and...we find out my uncle has stage 4 cancer as well! Both ppl are very close to me! My uncle never knew he had cancer til just a week ago and he finds out its stage 4!

So plz plz plz pray for them both...and my mom and the rest of the family!
TIA ladies!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kdtmartin
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:42 PM

as hard as it is have faith and stay strong

biancalina20
by Bianca on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:43 PM
Best wishes to him!! I will pray!!! Xox
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
saadamarie
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:46 PM
I'm so sorry I just wish something could be done I will pray for all of your family I'm sorry
Nika87
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:47 PM
Hunni I'm so sorry you're going through this...prayers go out to you and you fam *hugs*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cullen.Girlie.
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:54 PM
Thanks ladies! So much bad stuff is happening! My friends 2 yr old beat to death, my step dad about to die, and my uncle in stage 4! Does it ever end? Ugh! But thanks for ur kind words and prayers!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
73angel
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:55 PM

My prayers are with your family.

Cullen.Girlie.
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:58 PM
Thank u so much!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1lilmiracle
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:59 PM

will do

junebug6183
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:04 PM

I am sorry to hear that your family has had such a bad experience. The best advice I could offer is to enjoy the moments you have left....and also maybe move from the area you live in. Alot of cancer causing agents are environmental. I do pray for miraculous health and long life in Jesus name Amen!

JennMcg06
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:44 PM

Please spend AS MUCH TIME as you can with him while he's still here....... my one regret with my mom when I was 17 back in '98

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)