Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Little help!

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:21 PM
  • 3 Replies

Ok so we have been TTC with no regular AF.  So I was put on provera it worked but did not make me regulate.  I have always had a problem with AF so my doctor had me get a blood test and then recently a HSG.  They found that one of my tubes was clear but the other is not.  My husband went in for semenalysis and were waiting for the results on that.  Then one last blood test to see if I ovulated.  Anyone have any idea where we go from here...she just said we have to wait for our results back and then go from there.  I guess im just looking for a little hope here...things just seem to keep going downwards instead of upwards.  Other things are hitting us financially so its making the TTC worse.  Everyone keeps telling me to stay positive, that it will happen when it happens, just be patient etc etc....

Haley & Joe Married 8-15-2009
Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
LCLOVE
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 12:46 AM
Good luck!! dont know what else can you do i know is so frustrating but hopefully you guys get back on ttc pretty soon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kdtmartin
by Silver Member on Feb. 10, 2011 at 12:49 AM

when u feel like giving up, remember why you held on so long in the first place

junebug6183
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 12:51 AM

knowledge is power. I have had my share of my own obstacles to overcome and after 4 years we are still ttc. So yes there is hope! I think the big part of ttc is doing alot of research and seeing what would help you in your own journey ttc! GL and baby dust!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)