Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

gahhh... stupid body update

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:42 AM
  • 3 Replies

okay, so here is the whole thing... 

i came of mirena in november, switch same day to nuvaring. had a normal murder victim period in december starting on the 22 lasting for 5 days... i put a new ring in, had it for three weeks took it out and my period didn't start until 6 days after i took the ring out... it was so light i barely needed a panty liner and it only lasted for half a day. i put in a new ring the following day and had it in for 12 days then took it out... we have been trying to concieve since that day and for the last four days i have been tired and sluggish, slightly crampy but nothing like normal. i had flu like symptoms until my sinus cold started yesterday. also for the last couple of days i have felt like my milk was letting down... i haven't nursed a baby in over two years... i have been peein non stop and i know i don't have a UTI, i have been thirsty like crazy too... and headache... then this morning my period starts, but i have only used one panty liner and this period has seemed to stop.... it wasn't due until atleast the 22

wot the heck is going on/???

well AF came back today and she is heavy this time... i'm actually pretty happy about that because that means i have a nice thick lining for baby to plant herself in :) the hubs will be gone this next time that i O so i'll just have to wait til april and hope for then :) 

lots of super sticky baby dust ladies!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
HopefulMommy89
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:49 AM
Take a test and call your doc
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cynthianc
by Silver Member on Feb. 20, 2011 at 1:32 AM

maybe it was IB, wait a week and test!

RayneofTerror
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 5:34 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)