Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This was our first cycle, and.. *eta*

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:57 AM
  • 9 Replies

..it's a crappy one. I'm five days late for AF and NO signs of her coming. I've taken a bajillion tests, one possible faint bfp (I read it about two minutes before the do not read time), the rest negatives. Even a neg digital!

Bah. I just wish my period would hurry up and start so we can work on cycle #2..

ETA: I took an OPK yesterday and there was a light line and today's there was nothing, nada. Could I have o'd SUPER late (around when AF was supposed to start)?

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
KaliLeanne
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 4:00 AM
:( sorry... hugs!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
valeryarbelo
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:23 AM

I hear you! Nothing like getting BFN and still waiting for AF.....good luck on cycle 2.

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers

Logansmommy4904
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:44 AM

Were you on bc before ttc? I ask because it may take a month or 2 to get the hormones out of your system. I was on mirena prior to ttc and it took about 2 cycles to get to my cycles back to where they should have been. It will happen for you! just stay strong and if you can don't worry about it your body knows what it doing! good luck!!! =)

BeautyFromPain
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:45 AM

I'm in the same boat first cycle trying and a BFN with no sign of AF coming. Maybe we just had late implantation :) Hey! We can hope :)

Lovebugbaby
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 9:24 AM
Lets just hope you O`d late AND implanted late :) Its not over this she shows :) Goooood luck!
SB2217
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 9:24 AM
I had the same thing happened to me for the first time this month! AF was a whole 4 days late and just decided to show up this morning. I think it was late because I was seriously stressed this past 2 weeks because I had DD so sick with pneumonia. I'm kind of glad it came though... no AF and BFN was seriously driving me crazy! At least now we can move on to cycle number 3!

I hope you get your BFP or AF soon!! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pandapanda
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 4:25 PM

Thanks ladies.. it's night to know i'm not the only person that's frustrated beyond belief with this. Still no AF, not going to bother testing again. I'm just going to give my midwife a call in the morning.

Pandapanda
by on Feb. 21, 2011 at 12:17 AM

Bump for OPK confusion.

gruntwife0331
by on Feb. 21, 2011 at 12:19 AM

Oh dear, you're just beginning! lol but good luck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)