Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My name is Monique

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:42 AM
  • 2 Replies
Hi Moms,
I am new here. I am 28, married for 6 years and have a wonderful 7 year old son. Been on mirena since 2007 and just had it removed on Feb 15 this year. My lovely hubby and I of course celebrated Valentines Day the old fashioned way - in the bed (Lol). So we had sex the night before mirena removal (no protection as usual - but we never used it cuz I had mirena). Anyways, here it is 2/20 no spotting post removal no bleeding no period, not a droplet... And had the strangest feeling yesterday. Had to work a trade show and they had cupcakes. Yummy right? WRONG! I couldn't even bring myself to get one cuz everytime I looked at them I wanted to vomit. Felt lightheaded too. Later that evening our little family went to Chili's. Did fine with the appetizer - texas cheese fries- but when my food (quesadillas) came I was only able to eat 1 before I ran to the bathroom to vomit. BTW only excess saliva came out - no vomit. What in the world is going on with me? Lol
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Jessy613
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:43 AM

Sounds like your pregnant!! Keep us updated and good luck!!!!

MzBurney218
by Member on Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:30 PM

Of course I will keep you all updated - this sounds like a close-knit community which is why I was comfortable sharing. But  6 days after having sex - isnt that waaaaaay too early to be experiencing pregancy symptoms?  Is it possible it could be the sudden lack of the hormones the mirena was supplying?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)