Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

4 dpo, can i have symptoms so early?

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:28 PM
  • 10 Replies

my fertility monitor has me down as ovulating 2/16, with what OvaCue calls a "second fertility" on 2/19. OPKs indicate i probably did ovulate on 2/16... which makes me now 4 DPO.

so this morning i woke up extremely nausious. once i got up and moving around it went away. is it too early to be having symptoms? i feel like a crazy person. Im not planning on testing till the first. has anyone else had symptoms this soon and went on to be pregnant?

thanks!

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kslawmama
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:39 PM

bump

Karendrae
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:41 PM

I'm 4DPO too. I've been keeping track of -everything-. 

I'm not sure if it's in my head and wishful thinking or 'this is it'.

With both my girls, I figured out I was pregnant before taking a single test. I just woke up an 'knew' I was pregnant both time. On top of that, my taste buds fell out and I have a complete taste change. So thats what I'm counting on to tip me off.

Good luck to both of us! 

hrj75165
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:26 PM

im 4 dpo too :). i think its possible.

Elizabethsmom28
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:30 PM

It could be possible, but i was told if you think your pregnant your body is going to act as if you are. I woke up this morning with a headache and i've been getting up to go pee like 2x in 1 hour. My ovulaton calander had me starting Feb 8th as my 1st day of ovulation and my last day the day before yesterday (friday) but I'm not due til around the 26th or so to test, i would test now but im 2 nervous

gump
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:42 PM

I just posted this link for another post on here.....but I found it very helpful.   It is a list of multiple women and their daily symptoms before getting their BFPs.  Check it out.  You could very well be feeling real pregnancy symptoms!

http://community.babycenter.com/post/a25937301/9_new_bfp_dpo_symptoms?cpg=2&csi=2279978266&pd=1

Good luck!

gump
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 3:43 PM

That link goes to pg 2 of the thread....so click on 1 and it will take you to where the lists begin!

Elizabethsmom28
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 4:17 PM

I know DPO stands for Days Past Ovulation, Does Past Ovulation Mean After Your Ovulation Stage is over with? My Ovulation Calander told me that from FEB 8th Til FEB 18th Was My Ovulation Period. So Does This Mean I am 2 DPO?

Karendrae
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 4:47 PM

It's literally the day after your Egg Drops ; )

Does seeing the chart help? :3

Elizabethsmom28
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 5:00 PM

Thank You For This Calander But Where On The Website Do You Find It.

Quoting Karendrae:

It's literally the day after your Egg Drops ; )

Does seeing the chart help? :3

MaternalMe
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 11:26 PM

I totally felt this same thing!! I'm 9 dpo and SWORE that I was feeling those symptoms too. lol. Sorry, no answer, but I can tell you that you're not alone! lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)