Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

***I Have an HSG Tuesday morning ... ** I NEED SUPPORT ;)

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 5:34 PM
  • 22 Replies

aaaaand I'm so nervous!! Does anyone have any advice .. I want it to be as comfortable as possible. Ive def read where you should take some Aleve or something before hand. Ive heard it feels like period cramps .. which I hate!! And I'm SO scared they are going to tell me both of my tubes are completely blocked. IF that does happen ... do I have any options on trying to conceive after that ?? Or am I just screwed .. I'd be DEVASTATED if that were the case... any input would be so appreciated. Thanks!

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 5:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RayneofTerror
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 5:36 PM

i'm not sure wot and HSG test is so i have no insight but i wish you the very best of luck and i hope everything turns out just right

mommymary6507
by Ruby Member on Feb. 20, 2011 at 5:41 PM

BUMP!

ktothab66
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:01 PM

thank you :)

lilianasmom1116
by Silver Member on Feb. 20, 2011 at 7:53 PM
well first of all good luck! and I'm sure u will def have options if, forbid, both are blocked... I have actually heard that having an hsg done can help open the tubes somehow?? (not sure how tru that is tho- just what I heard lol)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wife2jeff
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:36 PM
I have no advice, but wanted to wish you luck!:)
ktothab66
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:38 PM

thank you ...  i will def let yall know how it goes!! i hate medical procedures ... my mom always wonders how i expect to ever have a baby if I hate even getting a pap...

kisi18
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:43 PM
When I had mine done it sort of felt like a pap smear. I would bring a pad with you (for afterwards) and do take tylenol before you go. I think the cramping is different with everyone. Mine were moderate. Good luck dear!!
hrj75165
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:45 PM

oh oh oh!!! i have a professer who her and her hubby were haveing problems ttc and she went to have this done and the person performing it said that they looked bloked but then one the screen you could suddnly see the stuff move through almost like it burst iits way through. so what ever was blocking hers got cleared out and she was pregnant the very next month!

ktothab66
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 8:54 PM

Hahahah .. you are going to get me excited .... ive been ttc for 5 years!!!! was preg twice when i was a teenager but aborted one, miscarried the other ... now i feel like gods punishing me ... that would be AWESOME though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hrj75165
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 9:00 PM

good luck tomorrow!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)