Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

question....i'm confused

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 5:49 PM
  • 5 Replies

Ok, ladies...we've been TTC since August.

I was supposed to start my monthly gift on Thursday...still no sign of AF. I'm usually very very predictable and on schedule.

Now, last week I was spotting for about 3 days (which has never happened to me before).

I took a test this morning since I'm late, and still got a BFN...I'm really confused and don't know what to think of this. Can anyone provide me with some advice or something so that I can make heads or tails of this. I was really expecting a BFP, but I took two tests and both are negative. Please help!!!

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 5:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
BaByMaMa27
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 5:52 PM

Really it's just a waiting game now. You could have ovulated early, therefore baby wouldnt be producing enough hCG to be picked up yet. OR stress is keeping your AF away. This is kind of gross, BUT If I'm late and I am waiting for AF, we have fairly rough sex, it sort of jump starts my period. LOL.

Sprinkle me with baby dust!
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Nicolle_09
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 5:55 PM

just gonna have to wait.  i would test again if AF still doesnt show. AF is almost 2 wks late for me and still nothing but bfns

valeryarbelo
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 6:36 PM

LMAO at the fairly rough sex part!!!

Quoting BaByMaMa27:

Really it's just a waiting game now. You could have ovulated early, therefore baby wouldnt be producing enough hCG to be picked up yet. OR stress is keeping your AF away. This is kind of gross, BUT If I'm late and I am waiting for AF, we have fairly rough sex, it sort of jump starts my period. LOL.

Lovebugbaby
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 7:04 PM

Aww, I hate that part!!! Ugh! Maybe you O'd late, and baby is just now implanting? How many days ago was the spotting?

laceybug83
by on Feb. 21, 2011 at 4:01 PM
Spotting happened between Feb.8th until around the 10.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)