Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

no IB? HELP ME PLEASE

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 7:24 PM
  • 11 Replies

ok so i have posted before about some possible pregnancy symptoms. (or could be in my head) well i have had no IB yet and im what 9dpo... have any of you not have IB... by the way to add to my list of symptoms i have to pee all the time... i dont think i have been drinking more then usual.... grrr all these questions.. help me please

by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 7:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hrj75165
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 7:27 PM

i didnt have ib with my ds. some women dont, and some donyt have it till about the time af is due.

mylilgooberpea
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 7:35 PM

Ive never had IB or any spotting with any of my pregnancies. with my first 2 (both ended with MC because of low pro) i had only 1 day of MS like symptoms and that wsa after the BFP, no IB what so ever. the only bleeding i have is when im going to MC.  with my DS i felt as if AF was on her way and was going to be a tsunami when she did... then a BFP again no IB.

lilianasmom1116
by Silver Member on Feb. 20, 2011 at 7:44 PM
I haven't had it with either one of mine... I don't think it's all that common tho honestly!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
X-Tina08
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 7:46 PM

well i just keep reading up here about spotting and im just like well i havent had spotting so doesthat count me out

MizMellyMac

i had IB with the pregnancy I lost in Nov but not with this one! Take a test! 

SrkStrickland

Implantation bleeding is actually pretty rare. Only about 30% of pregnancies. And even then it can be very hard to notice. I am on my 5th pregnancy now and I have NEVER had IB. So no worries!!!

RayneofTerror

i've never had IB before i didn't know there was such a thing until last week when i started coming here :) 

X-Tina08
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 7:54 PM

well i took a test earlier but it came up book error bc i dont think i peed enough for it to take... my dh wont let me test until i miss af... i think he is afriad of a negative bc we have been trying for so long. but i use to think oh i have to pee alot before on false symptoms but i think i notice a difference... i pee then 5 mins later i feel like i have been holding it for hours and then just a lil comes out... im really hoping this is it. but i dont know if im mkaing myself feel like this or not 

Molly1205
by Member on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:28 PM

I've never had IB... and I've also read in many places that IB is more the exception than the norm.. so I wouldn't worry about that.

moonlight518
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 10:32 PM
I didnt with none of my two kids i guess every woman is different its nt a must .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)