Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you think?

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:56 AM
  • 4 Replies

Ok so tomorrow will be CD14 for me and tomorrow night my DH gets home from being gone for a week and a half. So besides BDing at the begining of AF there hasn't been any other hanky panky. I am still waiting on my ovulation tests in the mail that I ordered so I haven't been able to test like I was wanting to start doing. I used to have 28 to 30 day cycles except last cycle was for some reason 54 days and now I don't know how things are going to be. How much of a chance do you think I still have this cycle sense there has been no BDing untill tomorrow night? I am so confused about all this now sense that crazy cycle I had and then DH going out of town right at the begining of my cycle,  and not even being able to see if I can get back in sync a little with my body sense my tests never came. So I need to get some opinions on if there is still hope or if I need to just not care so much this cycle (and yes its easier said than done). Just freeking out a little bit now that DH will be back soon and just really hoping that maybe there might still be hope. I have a cold right now and am thinking of maybe getting some musinex for both the cold and in hopes maybe i might still have a chance. thanks for letting me vent, ramble, and your opinions.

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Lovebugbaby
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:00 AM

I think you could still have a chance. If you still have your 28-30 day cycle then he would be getting home right around O time. And you'd be covered by the BDing your gonna do.

If you have another extremely long cycle, then your definitely covered.  But I hope it's not gonna be too long! AND I hope your get your OPK's soon? Do you track CM?

jlbelknap35
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:13 PM

I don't really track my CM but I know I had ALOT of really thick CM about a week ago. I still have quite abit that is thick but not as much as it was. TMI But I am kinda still curious on if girls can have wet dreams that can cause ALOT of CM that like guys can. But this is why I am nervious. It also doesn't help that I have been seeing alot of girls on here saying that they are finding out they are Oing alot earlier than they though lately and O between day 7 and 10.

corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:44 PM

Hey,

If your cycles are 28-30 days, you should be fine.  Hopefully, its more towards the 30 days so that will give the swimmers time to make it there ;)

Good luck :) :)

jlbelknap35
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:03 PM

I hope your right, so nervous i have already missed

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)