Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

holy, facial flushing!!

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:17 AM
  • 3 Replies
hey all! I am new on this board as dh and I aren't preventing, but not acctively trying either. If it happens we will be happy tthough!! That being said, I have a question...is facial flushing a early pg sign? 1st day of lmp was just 2/14 and we dtd 2/26 and now for 2-3 days I have had major facial flushing, hot cheeks. No fever, no wind burn, no new products. I know its early but it's so abnormal for me, the freeze baby! I have also been getting hot and sweaty in my sleep. No other symptoms, besides a little sleepiness, but i woke up early. With my son i had no symptoms and a super easy pregnancy. (he is 4 now) thanks for your help, good luck and congrats!
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Lovebugbaby
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:41 AM

Wow, thats random. I have no idea.

Either way, Welcome to the group!

Trekkie
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:26 AM

Personally, I think it's way too early to have symptoms, if you are pregnant, so it's probably something else that's causing it.  When did you ovulate?

Here's some info about hot flashes as a symptom http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms/symptom-chart.php?symptomid=44 but I don't know about facial flushing in particular.

mommymary6507
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:21 AM

I have that right after I ovulate, and it continues until my period comes lol. But good luck :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)