Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my husband has been trying for 2 1/2 years

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:59 AM
  • 2 Replies

we have been trying to get pregant for along time and i am getting frusterated i had one miscarriage this month last year now i am scared that it will happen again i dont know if it is because it is the year to the day of the miscarriage is this normal to be feeling this way?

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Lovebugbaby
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:05 AM

Absolutly. I've had three pregnancies. The first one I was young and dumb, and extremely upset being stuck with the jackass. Of course, best pregnancy ever. Nothing went wrong, except she was born 6 wks early. 2nd pregnancy ended in a m/c, and I'm finally pregnant now. (After 13 months) And I am FREAKING. 2nd and 3rd pregnancy, I'm madly in love with my DF, and hope everything turns out fine. It's just funny how things work that way. Ya know?

But I am worried every day about having another m/c. Especially since I had a little peach colored CM on two different days, and I'm sick. It's sooo nerve wracking. But hopefully worth it in the end. I wish you guys luck! And comfort in knowing you're not alone:)

sissy852
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:13 AM

i know what you mean i hope and pray that everything is going well and congrats. thank you for the incouagement.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)