Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok sooooo..... Update

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:42 AM
  • 13 Replies

I am expecting AF on the 6th and so today and yesterday I took a test and they were both negative but my breasts are both so sore and I have had nausea on and off all day for the last  like week and I have had some headaches and have been really dizzy, so my question is could I still be pregnant?

Okay so today i could not wait any longer and i tested again and it was negative so i keep getting more negative and discouraged about the whole thing but still no AF and a whole lot of signs that lead me to believe that i am pregnant..uggggg i cant wait anylonger i need to know my especially the dizziness and nausea and heartburn are leading me to believe that i am but i dont know. . .

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LindsayLL
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:44 AM
Its possible...its still early. Id wait until you miss your period and test again. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HopefulMommy89
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:46 AM
Agreed. Good luck!

Quoting LindsayLL:

Its possible...its still early. Id wait until you miss your period and test again. Good luck!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
calimama225
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:49 AM

Agree with PP.......Its still early, so I would either keep testing or just wait till missed period GL!!!

corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:42 AM

Hey,

Definitely.  Its only the 2nd, so there's still time for it to come up in your urine :)

Good luck!

Brittany88
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:27 AM

thank you all for your input i am just feeling icky, and when i talk to my husband he just rolls his eyes i am just hoping that it comes back positive. I was worried that it should have shown positive by now and i was not going to get it this month but now i am more reassured. I want to be able to buy maternity clothes and baby clothes again and i am so sick of getting dissapointed.

Brittany88
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:27 AM

BUMP!

73angel
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:36 AM

It is possible. if you don't get af or a pos by the 6th I would get a blood test.

Brittany88
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:49 AM

BUMP!

SatyrsMom
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:04 PM

yea you could very well be since its early

Brittany88
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:05 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)