Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

bummin

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:28 AM
  • 8 Replies

ok so I do childcare and the mom of one boy just started trying to get pregnent, like in the last month or two, and boom! this morning she tells me she is pregnant! I am happy for her, I AM  :)   it is just a little frustrating too

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
ginnaye
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:43 AM

please help with a word of encouragement. 

crossermom
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:50 AM

It is so very frustrating!! It's hard to be truly happy for others when you are struggling. Wish her well, but distance yourself for a bit if you need to. For those people in your life who know what you're going through, they'll understand.

Good Luck hun!

corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:52 AM

I know how that goes :/.  I am sorry you are having to deal wtih that now on a daily basis.  You may want to tell her that you've been trying just so she doesn't keep "talking" about it like preggies do :/.  They don't understand what "trying to concieve" means usually :/

Good luck honey!

ginnaye
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:48 AM

thanks, I mean this month has been extra hard to because the women that I know that got pregnant right around the time that I did have both had their babies.  It really refreshed the wound.  March 15 would have been my due date.  I am trying to be easy on myself and think of the things i would tell someone if they were dealing with this.  And praying that God will help to raise my spiris and remind myself that he is in cointrol.  I can't help wanting another baby but I can pray for patience and understanding.

73angel
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:13 AM

Don't worry your time will come.

isabellem
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:39 PM
EVERYONE I know is getting pregnant! One got pregnant after 3 weeks of ttc, how is that even possible?! I know how much it hurts. Hang in there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ginnaye
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:38 PM

thanks :)  I have 2 kids and I dont want to be selfish, but I turned 32 and my son is already 3 1/2.  just wanted my kids to be close in age.  my first and second are 26 months apart

Cullen.Girlie.
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:48 PM
Same in my area! It's nuts! But hang in there!

Quoting isabellem:

EVERYONE I know is getting pregnant! One got pregnant after 3 weeks of ttc, how is that even possible?! I know how much it hurts. Hang in there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)