Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

:[ its not my month

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:41 AM
  • 4 Replies

tested this morning and another bfn. I think I might take a break for a month, it makes me too stressed out.

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:42 AM

I am so sorry to hear that.  Good luck, and when you are ready to come back, we will be here :)

stephy5672
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:44 AM

I had the same attitude about this last month. I half assed the OPKs and just BD's when I felt like it instead of when I felt I needed to. It must have been what I needed because I got my BFP yesterday. Good luck, and it will happen for you.

mamabear131028
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:47 AM

Quoting corrinacs:

I am so sorry to hear that.  Good luck, and when you are ready to come back, we will be here :)

I agree..I know the stress of the BFN AND THE DREADED AF...maybe it would be also best if you don't stress and it will just happpen...w/e happens god bless...and we are here for support when you need it

kt674
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:48 AM

I know how you feel.  I tested today and BFN! It's such a let down...I hear so many stories of people giving up and then getting there BFP. I think stressing out over it really has a lot to do with it not happening.  Maybe just forgetting about it for a while would be the best thing.  Who knows?!  Good luck to you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)