Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thinks it's funny..if I were to get pregnant this month or next..

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:49 AM
  • 14 Replies

My baby will be due around my son's birthday. He was due Dec 24 2007 and came Nov 28th, 2007..If I were to get pregnant now, this one can be born around the same time as my son was born...or if I get pregnant next month I could have the same due date as my son was LOL. I just think that is funny. Was not planning on another winter baby, but I really want to get preggo's now, and It can take time since I had an IUD..just hope I won't have to wait much longer.

baby dustttc

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ginnaye
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:51 AM

:)  hope it happens for you

corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:51 AM

Hey,

That almost happend to us, but unfortuantely we didn't end up pregnant month before last :/.  Now we will be due with my SIL's baby turns 1 (that's how long we've been trying :/).  

Good luck!

princess827
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:51 AM

thank you!

mamabear131028
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:52 AM

I hope it happens for you as well!! GET THAT BFP!!!

laurade024
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:55 AM

how fun!! my mom got pregnant with me and my younger (by 4 yrs) brother both in march, i was due dec 23 and my bro was due dec24 he came on his date i decided to wait till jan...any my best friend and i are both trying, she already has a daughter that was 4 weeks early and came last week of nov but was due dec16...so the closest to me succeeded in march... my mom said she never wanted a winter baby and she got 2 haha.. i have always said that i didn't want one either, so i am keeping my fingers crossed, good luck to ya

73angel
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:59 AM

Good luck.

zackaroosmom
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:03 AM

Good luck!! My third son was born 3 weeks after my first son's birthday.

tazdale
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:06 AM

Good luck..

sydneysmommy1st
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:13 PM

if i were to get pregnant this next cycle i would have a dd within 3-4 days of my 2 yr olds bday lol

jlbelknap35
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:28 PM

If I would of gotten preggo last cycle then my due date would of been on my DSs bday.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)