Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

feeling??

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:56 AM
  • 4 Replies

wat is your cervix supossed to feel like if you are a few dpo ??

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:00 AM

Hey,

Well, it really depends.  The position of your cervix after ovulation really can vary.  For most people, it drops to its easy to find, but some of us it remains high for no reason LOL.

But, low is where it should be right now.

Good luck!

ttcbubsno4
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:05 AM

Quoting corrinacs:

Hey,

Well, it really depends.  The position of your cervix after ovulation really can vary.  For most people, it drops to its easy to find, but some of us it remains high for no reason LOL.

But, low is where it should be right now.

Good luck!

ok but if you have concieved or just about to will it still be low ?? 

sorry for all the questions but i have no idea where to start with my cervix lol doctor should me but still havent a clue 

73angel
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:06 AM

Sorry I can't help I don't check my cervix.

Trekkie
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:10 AM

From http://www.babyhopes.com/articles/cervixpositionpregnancy.html (emphasis mine):

"After ovulation, your cervix will drop lower in your vagina and feel firm, like the tip of your nose. During pregnancy, the cervix will rise a bit and become softer, but the timing of this happening will vary from woman to woman. For some, this will happen shortly before their period is due, but for other, this will not happen until quite a while after their pregnancy has been confirmed.

Due to this variation between women, checking the position of your cervix to determine pregnancy is not a reliable indication of whether or not your are pregnant. More reliable ways to find out if you are pregnant is take a sensitive home pregnancy test or by visiting your doctor for a pregnancy blood test."

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)