Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Update on Me :)

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:26 AM
  • 12 Replies

1. Still waiting on results from my MRI on Monday.  Should get those results today (tomorrow at the latest!)

2. My hubby and I got the "urge' this morning.  My "area" felt way different to both of us.  He said that it felt "larger" inside (which was weird, since we hadn't really done that in a week or so since I had already ovulated.  He also said it felt totally different otherwise as well.  I noticed it felt weird too.  I didn't have sex for the first 3 months of my pregnancy with my son (due to fear of losing him) so I don't know what it would have felt like LOL.  Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Also, night before last, I felt like my stomache was going to EXPLODE to put it lightly.  I didn't feel sick perse, but it just hurt (kind of like when I get gas) but this time it was where my left ovary should be.  I don't think its a cyst since I obviously ovulated at this point.....I'm wondering if it was something else :).

I am 8dpo today, and my temps are stepping upward slowly, but WAY above teh coverline.  I haven't had any dips yet, but hoping this is a good sign :)

My affirmation: I will appreciate my journey to concieve this new baby. I will hold my head up high, no matter the obstacles we may face in the coming months. I will hold a baby, and I will be PROUD of the journey I went through to concieve that child. My success is my success, and the journey is just the twists and turns to get there!

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom641
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:28 AM

Good Luck and Best wishes, Keep us updated!!

Zoeysmom09
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:29 AM

GL!

73angel
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:30 AM

Wow that sounds really good. My friend told me (she has 3 kids) that every time she was pregnant her husband knew before she did by the way sex felt. Good luck I hope this is it for you.

tazdale
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:30 AM

can't offer any insight but good luck to you..  I know not everyone gets implantation dips.  Hope you get your BFP that would be awesome...

MizMellyMac
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:31 AM

thanks for the update! We haven't BD since I got my BFP either. DH says we won't until after the baby's born. He means well but he says that with all the changes in my body (bloating, can't touch my boobs, acne/allergic reaction all over my chest and back) that I'm not exactly attractive right now. I can't say that I mind that because I'm not in the mood either. Good luck and keep us posted!!!

.moonstone.

Quoting mom641:

Good Luck and Best wishes, Keep us updated!!

[-Rape does not rule me. It does not define me. I am not its victim nor its prey; I am its survivor and the acts forced upon my once fragile body will not defeat me. I may be scarred, both physically and emotionally by violence, but I am not weak, I am not alone, I am not damaged. These marks tell a story and and are testament of a past I triumphed over.-]

Nikk_Partain07

i hope this is a good sign for u babes.. keeping myt fingers crossed for u.. HUGS

bonnebell81

Hey girl those temps staying up and rising sounds very promising!!!:) Please let us know the results from the MRI! I so hope you get your BFP this cycle!!! Good luck and babydust, hugs too.

baby dust

JsunkissedB
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:34 AM

im glad to hear things aer going well !! good luck :) oh and my "area" gets alittle swollen and larger per say because you have an increase of blood flow when your prego!

jobberwocky
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:09 AM
Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)