Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

charting

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:28 AM
  • 4 Replies

Okay, i decided to check out FF and temp & chart. Okay im nmot sure how n when to temp any ideas? but i did yesterday morning & it was 98.6 & today it was 97.4 isn't that a big drop, i seen some charts on there that the temps where everywhere & they couldn't use them. Now im scared!

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
tazdale
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:33 AM

When temping you want to take your temp at the same time everyday and do it before you even get out of bed.  Any activity can raise your temperature..

corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:46 AM

Hey,

What cycle day are you on?  I would start around CD1 to make sure you have the most accurate results.  

The biggest thing is make sure you take your temp at the EXACT same time each morning.  I set my alarm at 6am (before anyone else gets up usually) to temp and I roll back in bed.  

Also, make sure you take it right upon waking.  I get out of bed to get to the thermometer, but I woudlnt' even do that if I were you.  Don't talk, open your mouth (unless to put the thermometer in) or go to the bathroom.  TEMP FIRST!

The drop could be something normal or related to the fact you took it much earlier.

Good luck!

mommymary6507
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:19 AM

Make sure you take your temp the same time every day.

I have my alarm set to 7am, I take my temp then. And make sure you get at least 4 hours sleep. Also, where are you in your cycle?

keegansmom1025
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:07 PM

i think if i counted right , this should be CD 9, dont know how i was thinking 12.. i dont have regular periods, so trying to keep up is hard, i think so anyways. But i got good news today :) my dr just called, i have an ultrasound Friday to see if anything going on inside. I hope everythings clear & its just that my periods & im not ovalating normal.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)