Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2ww is turning into 4ww *Added Chart

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:38 AM
  • 12 Replies

So I was sure that I o'd on cd20 so I started counting my 2ww.  Then FF calculated it as cd23...so add 3 days to my 2ww.  This morning FF recalculated it to cd32 and I'm back to 3dpo!  This sucks!  It has got to be the longest 2ww EVER!!!!   AHHHHH!!!!!

I'm adding a chart since someone asked....thanks so much for your imput!

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:43 AM

I am so sorry to hear that ;/. That happens from time to time.  Good luck, and I hope you get your BFP at some point :)

gapeach7212
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:50 AM
Good luck! I know that stinks.
isabellem
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:25 PM
Can u post your chart?
Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Torres2566
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:37 PM

LOL me too. FF screwed mine all up. Plus I already have a loooong LP as it is. The waiting is killing me.

gump
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:09 PM

Quoting isabellem:

Can u post your chart?
Good luck!

I added it. :)  Thanks for the imput.  Im going crazy waiting to test.  Been gassy and nauseous for like a week so if it turns out BFP it definately isnt from a cd32 date.

gump
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:10 PM

Quoting Mrs.Torres2566:

LOL me too. FF screwed mine all up. Plus I already have a loooong LP as it is. The waiting is killing me.

I was getting a little rise there the last couple days thinking maybe we implanted.  Still keeping my fingers crossed for it even though FF is messing with my head!  LOL

isabellem
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:19 PM
I'm a weirdo and love looking at charts! Lol.
This is a tough one... I don't want to disappoint you, but temperature-wise it looks like you Od CD30 or CD32. You guys have been BDing lots, so you should be covered whichever date FF decides to pick. Good luck!
PS: Are you using a bbt thermometer?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gump
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:38 PM

Quoting isabellem:

I'm a weirdo and love looking at charts! Lol.
This is a tough one... I don't want to disappoint you, but temperature-wise it looks like you Od CD30 or CD32. You guys have been BDing lots, so you should be covered whichever date FF decides to pick. Good luck!
PS: Are you using a bbt thermometer?

I am using a BBT thermometer.  What I dont understand is...is I had spotting cd20 and cd21.  What would have caused that if it wasn't O? 

isabellem
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:44 PM
Good question... Anyone?...
I'm not sure. The thing is if you Od CD20/21, your temps didn't rise. Have you had your progesterone levels tested? But they rise around CD30 (so may just be late O). I'm definitely not a pro- get my info from books/internet/cafemom, what's even more frustrating is when I bring charts to the Docs and they have NO idea what they are looking at.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gump
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:00 PM

Quoting isabellem:

Good question... Anyone?...
I'm not sure. The thing is if you Od CD20/21, your temps didn't rise. Have you had your progesterone levels tested? But they rise around CD30 (so may just be late O). I'm definitely not a pro- get my info from books/internet/cafemom, what's even more frustrating is when I bring charts to the Docs and they have NO idea what they are looking at.

I didn't have my progesterone checked because I have read that some women are slow risers.  I thought maybe it was just normal. 

I'm posting my chart from yesterday...same chart, but with the old ovulation date.  All the temps were above the coverline there.  Think its to late to have progesterone checked?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)