Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question about CM

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:29 AM
  • 7 Replies

Dh and I bded the night before last on cd 9. I got up right after because I figured it was to early in my cycle so why lay there for an hour. Anyway today is cycle day 11 and I have been having ewcm. Now yesterday (the day after) I had watery and some left overs. So my question is is this still leftovers? Or is this really ewcm this early in my cycle? (I will include my chart in case anyone wants to see it.)

Also last months chart.

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
73angel
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:50 AM

BUMP!

dhiannian
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:08 PM

I'm new to charting too, but I would say you haven't od yet cause there should be at least 3 higher temps after and there's not. If it's doing a repeat of your last chart though you would ovulate today though. Do you check your cx?

corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:17 PM

Hey,

Its not uncommon to get EWCM days before your ovulation time.  Sometimes you will get multiple patches of it as well.  I would consider it as leftovers for the time being as it tends to look the same

Good luck!

wife2jeff
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:07 PM
Quoting corrinacs:

Hey,

Its not uncommon to get EWCM days before your ovulation time.  Sometimes you will get multiple patches of it as well.  I would consider it as leftovers for the time being as it tends to look the same

Good luck!

bonnebell81
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:15 PM

I could be either ewcm or the leftovers but just in case keep bding. I'm not sure about charting/temping aspect of it. Good luck hun and babydust!

baby dust

73angel
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:52 PM

Thanks ladies my opk line was darker today than yesterday so I think I will have a pos opk again around cd 14 so my body is probably just getting ready for that.

Trekkie
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:08 PM

I don't know about the charts, but I do have a question:  Why are you lying in bed for an hour after sex, even during O time?  It's not necessary for conception, and it's a great way to get a UTI.  Everything I've read and heard from my doc says to get up and pee right after sex.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)