Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP!!! 4 DAYS LATE!!! BFN@3days late!

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:51 AM
  • 8 Replies

I am officially 4 days late today. Still feeling crampy and VERY TIRED!!!! Everytime I go to the restroom I think AF is going to show, but nothing!! All I have is a clear wetlike cm, dont know what that means!!! Today is cd37 of a normal 28-32 day cycle!!! What gives????? Anybody gotten a BFP this late in the game???? Feelin kinda depressed and hubby too!!!

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:58 AM

Hey,

I had that happen when I got pregant with my son.  Unfortunatley, I didn't think I could have been pregnant because we had tried so long without even a hint at a line :/

My best suggestion would be to go to the doctor for a blood test :)  Since you are that late, something's going on.

Good luck!

mrsnys
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:59 AM
Ur levels might still be low if u ovulated later then normal I'd say wait a few days n retest if neg n no af request a blood test gl !
SatyrsMom
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:00 PM

Good luck. Honestly I got several PBNs and so I thought I wasn't pregnant and even with a period I was. So I was 2 months when I found out and I was all lost so yea it is possible.

TigerBaby69
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:19 PM

I am 17 days late and keep getting BFN's. Sorry I'm of no help

mamabear131028
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:29 PM

I would go and get a blood test gl mama.

miraclewaits
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:39 PM

Get a blood test at the doctor's office. Good luck!

Maria_Peanut
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:25 PM
Im 2 days late and got a bfn today. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
spidermansmom
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:01 PM
I went through the same thing in dec.turns out I was but it ended early. When I went in to find out why I didn't get a period but all the tests were negative that'd when I was told.you may be but your levels could be low. if you are...I wish you loooots of sticky baby dust!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)