Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

First Time Using OPKs Need Eyes

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:05 PM
  • 6 Replies

I am a pro life, non ERF & CIO, spanking (when needed), co-sleeping (when needed), non breast feeding (my girls didn't want to) ,army wife, and mother of 2 beautiful little girls.
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
xtriciax
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:06 PM
Pretty close I think
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ArmyWife0105
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:10 PM

Thanks! According to two ovulation apps on my phone I was supposed to ovulate yesterday but I didn't get any lines on two different tests.

I am a pro life, non ERF & CIO, spanking (when needed), co-sleeping (when needed), non breast feeding (my girls didn't want to) ,army wife, and mother of 2 beautiful little girls.
corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:16 PM

That's mightly close, considering how light the control line is.  I would consider that your positive :)

Good luck!!!

srbeusk
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:16 PM
i'm thinking not yet, but really really close!
And the ovulation app on my phone told me i'd ovulate the 25th...i didn't get a pos opk until the 1st...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ArmyWife0105
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 12:20 PM

Quoting corrinacs:

That's mightly close, considering how light the control line is.  I would consider that your positive :)

Good luck!!!

They are darker irl. Thanks! I hope it happens this month. We have been trying for almost a year and didn't have any issues conceiving our two dd's. 

wife2jeff
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 1:04 PM
Looks positive to me. Good luck Hun!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)