Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm soooo confused & don't know what to do!

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:01 PM
  • 3 Replies

Hi Ladies,

It's been a while since I've had a chance to get on here, but I need to vent.

My husband & I have been trying since Nov. 2010 to get prego.  I was late in Dec. & took a test & it came back positive on the 23rd.  We left for the mountains on Christmas day for my bday on the 27th & on the 28th, I started my period.  It was pretty heavy & heavier than normal, so we're pretty sure I had a miscarriage.

I have a Monthly Cycles tracker on my iPhone & here's the data I've got so far:

First day of last period: Nov. 21; Durration: 5 days; Cycle length: 37 days

First day of last period: Dec. 28; Durration: 5days; Cycle length: 30 days

First day of last period: Jan. 27; Durration: 7days; Clycle length: unknown as of now b/c my peiord hasn't started yet!

I had a physical last Thursday & I told the Dr. that I hadn't had my period yet & have taken 2 prego tests that have both come back negative.  They did a blood test & that came out negative too!

Any of y'all having problems?  I can tell when I'm ovulating & this past month (like I had when I found out I was prego back in Dec.) I had signs of implantation bleeding.  So how is it that I'm 34 days since the first day of my last period & not prego?  I'm not stressing about it, but just curious as to why I'm not if I have all the signs?

Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

Thanks,

Rosemary

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mrsnys
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:06 PM
Sounds like mc messed up ur cycle I had an eArly mc in dec to n made me outta wAck
isabellem
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:07 PM
Looks like you have longer cycles. You had a 37-day one, so maybe this is a long one too. I wouldn't go by an iphone app to track ovulation. Every woman is different, and a woman can ovulate on a different day each cycle. Pick up the book "Taking Charge of your Fertility." I found that very helpful in understanding my body and cycles. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:15 PM

Hey,

I am  so sorry you are dealing with this.  It sounds like either you didn't ovulate, or yuo have a cyst, both of which can delay your period.

After a miscarriage, your cycles can be a little wonky.  But it should clear itself up soon.

Good luck honey.  I hope you get your sticky bean soon.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)