Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

soooooo, i tested today

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:05 PM
  • 6 Replies
Im on cd 21 of a 27 day cycle. Dh is gone so I decided to test. I want to surprise him. I took a frer this afternoon. I watched it go across the screen and there were 2 lines. One was so so so so faint. I tried to take a pic but my camera sucks. It didn't show up. What is an evap line?? What should I make of this?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ttcbubsno4
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:21 PM

evap line is a line with out colour or greyish in colour usually with blue dye tests but there have been reports that there happening with pink/red die tests 

id do a fmu test better results  

baby dust to you 

cynthianc
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:23 PM

if it didnt stay on the test after it went across I would say its a negative or maybe its just too early to see it.

EllesMomma7
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:52 PM
It definitely stayed on the test. Just very light. And it did have color. Pink.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hippymama24
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:53 PM
Well then your pregnant! CONGRATS
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EllesMomma7
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:05 PM
But it was soooooooooooooo faint. Ill test tomorrow morning. Could I have peed too much on the stick? Haha.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mylilgooberpea
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:13 PM

your pregnant, a line is a line is a line. If it had color and showed up within the time frame given then its a correct positive result. even if you put too much urine on it... yes it could have made it faint but the result is still the same.LOL bet a DIGI tomorrow morning with FMU would say preggo! LOL YAY!!!!

Quoting EllesMomma7:

But it was soooooooooooooo faint. Ill test tomorrow morning. Could I have peed too much on the stick? Haha.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)