Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stupid emotions!

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:22 PM
  • 2 Replies

Ladies I am just having one of those crazy emotional upset days! Another friend of mine had her baby and all my other friends that have had babies in the last month or so keep posting pictures of their babies on faceebook. I feel so jealous it upsets me. Here I am waiting on AF after one insane temperature drop yesterday (97.86-96.63). I was hoping af would show yesterday so when i have to go on CD3 for my lab work that it would be right here at the lab closest to me but now it looks like it will have to be a weekend so i will have to go to the hospital to have them drawn (45 minute drive!). Its just depressing! 18 failed months of ttc just sucks. I know there are alot of people out there that have been trying longer just for baby 1 and i truely feel for them. But then there are the other ladies who blink and get knocked up without even trying or wanting a baby. I am not a patience type of person, when we started thinking about ttc it was about 2 years ago, then we had to wait for dh to get his vas reversal and now 18 months after the surgery, i have even less patience then i had before. Ughhhh i just wish it would happen for us already! I cant even go in the baby sections at the stores becuse i get too upset. The few things ive bought because they were on sale or from friends are tucked away in the spare room that was supposed to be the babies room but we turned it back into a storage room.

crying (I cant stop crying!) Stupid emotions!

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
isabellem
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:29 PM
I hear you girl!
We have been ttc for 10 cycles, yes I know that isn't the longest ever, but DHs SA results have shown me that we still have a loooong journey ahead of us. I haven't even bought one baby thing because I'm so scared it will never happen (sad). I had my crying fit yesterday. Girl I know got pregnant after trying for 3 weeks! How does that even happen?! Hang in there, feels good crying once in a while though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RedheadMama18
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:36 PM

I understand!  I'm having an emotional day too. Sometimes I think just crying and letting it all out can help.  HUGS

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)