Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

4 DPO AND WAITING

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:01 PM
  • 11 Replies

hi everyone,

well another month here again i am 4 dpo 2day and once again playing the waiting game......it can be so frustrating i am trying not to hope but as always there is a small flicker of hope ...we BD'd on O day the day before and after using preseed ....crossing my fingers is any one else out there in their TWW??

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RedheadMama18
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:15 PM

I am 3dpo.  The wait always seems to drag.

srbeusk
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:39 PM
i'm 1 dpo, lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sarahkayhoffman
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:33 PM

I am 3dpo.

jeenw1019
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:35 PM

YES and I hate it.  I'm about 7DPO.  Anyone know how soon I can test?

lovemygirls02
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 8:46 AM
Hello! I am 4dpo today. Trying to stay busy so I won't dwell on it too much : ). Hoping time will fly by.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
princess827
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 9:10 AM

4 DPO also!

baby dust

corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Mar. 3, 2011 at 9:14 AM

Good luck honey!  I know how that goes.  I'm already 9dpo :).  Hopefully this will be the month for us!

chrissy_jayde
by on Mar. 12, 2011 at 7:24 PM

well 14 dpo and i have been spotting for ova a week again...so i guess another BFN itjust won't come and that is annoying also... there has to be something wrong my doc is really flipant about this constant spotting because i am only 30 and have had a successful pregnancy but two mc's later and month after month of spotting before my AF is NOT NORMAL i think i may go see another GP as i ahve still no appointment with the OBGYN and this i feel is the reason why for almost two years we have not concieved  i am getting so over the constant disapointment every single month i do not know how much more of this i can take!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

notgivinguphope
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2011 at 7:36 PM

i am 4dpo as well, and the anticaptation is killing me too  lol, i want to be hopeful as well but just like you there is that small doubt in my mind but... we wont know till testing day right!? good luck and baby dust to you :)

yellowdaisy729
by Jess on Mar. 12, 2011 at 7:43 PM
I'm 3dpo and the wait is killing me!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)