Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Painful Intercoarse (TMI)

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:12 PM
  • 6 Replies

Last AF 2/11  + OPK on CD 10......I'm on CD 20.   But last 2 days intercoarse has been very painful. Has this ever happened to any one??? Not due for AF til 3/12.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
silka08
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:10 PM
Painful intercourse can be caused by vestibulitis which would be burning or sharp pain near the opening when penetration first occurs. Or, it can be caused by pelvic floor disfunction which would be dull aches and pains during intercourse. The most likely culprit though could be yeast or bacterial infection.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lenore0708
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:06 PM

Quoting silka08:

Painful intercourse can be caused by vestibulitis which would be burning or sharp pain near the opening when penetration first occurs. Or, it can be caused by pelvic floor disfunction which would be dull aches and pains during intercourse. The most likely culprit though could be yeast or bacterial infection.

The pain is kinda in my uterus. It's def a sharp pain. Don't have a infection and never had this pain before. Hoping it goes away....maybe its from BD too much? We have everyday since CD 10. Trying to make sure we get that egg...lol   Also I took my 2nd round of clomid too.

silka08
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:08 PM
sounds like possibly just muscle pain. too much bding maybe. just like any other muscles, over use can cause pain ;-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
becs0808
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 12:03 AM

that sounds like a really long time to go between O and AF 20 days? are you sure AF isn't due until the 12th?

ArmyWifeAshlie
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 12:08 AM
I've been having pain during sex since August, so painful to where we can't finish half the time. Not sure if I would have had any before then because DH was deployed before we got the green light after my csection in 2009. but if it persists definately ask your dr.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lenore0708
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 9:56 PM

Quoting becs0808:

that sounds like a really long time to go between O and AF 20 days? are you sure AF isn't due until the 12th?

The clomid made me ovulate early. Just guessing a 30 day cycle. Could be sooner not sure. Last cycle was 32 days and I had my positive on CD 13.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)