Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

endoscopy?

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:42 PM
  • 6 Replies
Has anyone had this procedure done? Im going to see a new doctor and im scheduled for one on friday....im scared, ...does it hurt? Anything one can tell me?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
silka08
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:48 PM
what kind? like inutero or the endoscopy of throat? I had one in throat. Not painful cause sedated but putting the scope in can cause air bubbles which were very painful few hours later.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LeeahsMommy
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:44 PM
Mmmm Its going to be to look for any diformaties in my uterus and basically all down there so I think it will be vaginal? Lol I don't know if that's the right word lol..

Quoting silka08:

what kind? like inutero or the endoscopy of throat? I had one in throat. Not painful cause sedated but putting the scope in can cause air bubbles which were very painful few hours later.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kimberly954
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:47 PM

I have one in my throat. I think I was more nervous than anything. I was knocked out. I had ZERO pain nor side effects. I guess just a little sore throat from the tube down my throat. I had worked myself into a nervous wreck for nothing.

LeeahsMommy
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 3:06 AM
Yeah I kinda wish it was in my throat lol..I think I would be alot better with that then having them go in my" woman hood" with a camera lol..I know its for the best... I just wanna know what to expect?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LeeahsMommy
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 11:14 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
corrinacs
by Ruby Member on Mar. 3, 2011 at 11:45 AM

Hey,

I am not sure.  I had one a long time ago for my endo, and it wasn't too bad.  I took some medications.

Just take it easy for a few days afterwards and listen to the doctor.

I hope they are able to figure out what's going on!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)