Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

wante to share with SOMEONE! piog

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:53 PM
  • 6 Replies

i went to my Drs office today- they didnt really do much except a pregnancy test to confirm and get insurance info and all that-- they determine DD by first day of last period so they put my DD at Oct 31, but since i know when i conceived i know its going to change after the u/s, they put me at 5 wks and said my dr usually wants to start seeing me at about 8 wks so i go in for an appt with the OB nurse to do all my blood work, family history etc on March 23rd and then theyll schedule to get me in to see my Dr. Ive been about to bust with excitement and wanting to tell someone our news but i  want to wait until i go to the Dr and make sure all is sound and as it should be before i tell my family- and my best friend is going through some terrible times herself, she has problems with extreme depression and due to an overload of stress and a breakup from her bf of 7 years she recently attempted suicide, twice in two days so she was sent away and just got back and is adjusting to meds and couseling so i just dont feel like i can share with her right now. My other friend and i  dont get to see each other as much as we used to but shes pregnant and is due early october so ive been calling her to tell her and we seem to be playing phone tag well today she got back to me and told me she's been bleeding since sunday and that she had a u/s done at the ER (shes an lvn btw) and the tech there said she could see fetal movement and heartbeat flutters, but that when the bleeding didnt stop and she had an increase in pain yesterday she went into her own dr and the u/s tech there was apparently very harsh and cold towards her and her husband and told her she the baby was only measuring at 6wks instead of 9 and that she couldnt detect heartrate and saw no fetal movement and didnt expect to see any change when she came back in a week, to not get her hopes up :( she just called me with her blood results she was at 50,000 hcg on sunday and today shes at 52000 so no drop and her bleeding has been like spotting and she said the cramping is very minimal not unlike pains she felt with her son before--- but given her situation i dont feel comfortable telling my news. As far as my other friends, most are single and no kids and wouldnt see the joy in this, they'd probably say "oh im sorry" thus the reason i have little contact with them anymore... but regardless im happy, and happy to have you ladies to share with :D

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
laurade024
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:06 PM

congrats

jenniferw10
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:12 PM

Thanks for sharing. Congrats!

SachaN
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 12:12 AM
Congrats and good luck! Sorry you can't share your news. It's such an exciting time!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LilyBeansMom
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 3:21 PM

I'm glad you have us!  ;0)  Congratulations!!!

gapeach7212
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 3:24 PM
Congrats
MommyMcConnell
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 4:13 PM
Congrats!

You go to the doctors again on my bday and your due on my ds birthday. How funny!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)