Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

whats one thing your kids have .............

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:07 PM
  • 6 Replies
That you never did emotionally and materially

Mine have a dad any man can father a child but takes a real man to be a dad I never had that special bond with my father im so happy my daughter will have the bond iv always wanted my son as well and materially they have a small flat screen tv and anything and everything they could possibly want like wii ps3 and games they r only 5 and almost 4 lol
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
silka08
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:13 PM
I don't really concern myself with my children having material things. I ensure they appreciate their belongings and let them know toys and electronics are special and they have more than others so to be grateful. My children will have a home with a happy and in love mom and dad which I think is the best and most important thing couples can strive for.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
andiecandie
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:21 PM
Quoting silka08:

I don't really concern myself with my children having material things. I ensure they appreciate their belongings and let them know toys and electronics are special and they have more than others so to be grateful. My children will have a home with a happy and in love mom and dad which I think is the best and most important thing couples can strive for.

That all is very true as well but when you grow up like my hubby and I we tend to spoil our kids a bit more I dnt think material things r that important but we just want to give them everything we never had as well as appreciate everything they do have
silka08
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:43 PM
my hubby and I didn't have a ton growing up either. My hubs was born in Russia. Our kids have more than we did but we are sure to not go over the top. The amount a child has doesn't mean much, its the attitude. Kids can be spoiled with 1 toy or 100 and the same can be said for being grateful or not.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gapeach7212
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:43 PM
My kids have everything emotionally and materially I never had. I wore same clothes to school probably 3 times a week. My mom and gma were emotionally abusive. My kids get hugs and kisses every night. Help with homework. Love from me and my dh and all of that family. Plus their dad and his family are a big part of their lives, not something I have. My kids are very blessed and I am blessed to have them. Everything I do is to make sure I don't make them feel the way I felt as a child.
jeenw1019
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:50 PM

My DD has a mother who loves her and cares for her more then anything.

I have not seen my "mother" since christmas of 09.  I do not contact her but once every couple of months she tries to contact me.  It's to the point I might change my number and she has no clue where I live.  She knows the city but noy my address.

She is big into pills, her husband is a total pervert, her husband has attacked my husband, she plays major mind games.  I could go on and on.  

I love my daughter with all my heart and thats one thing she never gave me or my sister.

Rockabilly_ma13
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:54 PM

my kid has everything he wants he wants for nothing and he gets to travel all over the place he gets amazing parties for xmas birthday and we do all we can he has everything i did plus some

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)