Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lots of BFP's today!!! Question

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:44 PM
  • 11 Replies

Poll

Question: I charted my BBT

Options:

I did OPK's only

I went by the lunar cycle

I charted and did OPK's

I used the Sperm meets Egg Plan

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 13

View Results

Congratulations to all of you that got your BFP's today!!! Can I ask a question of you? My hubby says I should stop charting and opk's and just let it happen, I say I should chart, use opk's to learn my body...I have not had a baby in 9 years....so, what were you doing this cycle you conceived in? Please take the poll to help us other ttc'ers out.

Thanks~

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Embers_mommy200
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 7:50 PM
When I got pregnant with one I wasn't even thinking or counting or anything else. I was told I couldn't get pregnant anymore LOL ya right
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amanda_Jeanne
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:03 PM

I didn't vote (I have not got a BFP yet), this is my first cycle, but I am using OPKs along with charting. I'm hoping this March luck rubs off on me and I can vote in this poll when I see my BPF in a few weeks!

princess827
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:07 PM

I would wait a couple months to see how your cycles go, if they  are the same..I would say stop charting and buying OPK..that is what I am doing..I ovulate at the end of the month and this is the first month I didn't buy any OPK or charting..

GOOD LUCK!

nellyb118
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:12 PM
This was my first cycle using opk's & I also took 80 mg of Soy Isoflavones cd 5-10. I had positive opk's cd14-18 so we bd'd every day that week & continued every other for another week.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RedheadMama18
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:21 PM

When I got pregnant with my DD in 2007 I only used OPKs.  I didn't know all the stuff that I know now lol.  Sometimes I think it was easier not knowing but I love this group!

ShanNBen
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:45 PM

BUMP!

ShanNBen
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:45 PM

BUMP!

naemsmommy
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:10 PM

I charted and used OPKs.  I remember reading about the sperm meets egg plan, but I can't remember the exact timing.  I O'd on CD17, and we BD'd on CD7, 10, 12, 14, 15, 16, 17.  Whew!

Embers_mommy200
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 11:25 PM
What is opk
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nadali
by on Mar. 4, 2011 at 12:56 AM

With my first bfp, and the third just a lot of BDng. With my second bfp, I charted on fertility friend, and used opks, and i was really stressed out, it took me 3 cycles. With first and third, got pregnant on the first try.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)