Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

NO AF...gained metalliac taste though,yuck!

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:38 PM
  • 8 Replies

well today she was due and hasnt showed however 30 minutes ago while walking down the stairs i got a strong horrible nasty metal taste! it was like metal and blood, my gums were not bleeding. it got so bad i almost got sick and i just brushed my teeth to try to get rid of it. now im tasting tooth paste but when i rub my tounge on the top of my teeth i taste it..GROSS!!no i do not have metal caps or anything like that.bbs hurt real bad sometimes but stopTMI ALERT!!!............im having horrible watery dirreah, sweating, then so cold, feeling flushed but that sometimes happens before a headache.i almost napped around 5 had my eyes closed for a long time but quickly was wide awake! im trying hard not to read into this cause i am gassy and uncomfortable in my tummy which leads me to think im out this month.its like a mental tug of war, one second im like OMG i might be then i quickly stop the thought and say AF is coming soon your out.IF i am i'd be 4 weeks today have any of your had metallic taste in ur mouth or tummy trouble of my sort?sleep problems?...

idk how some of you ladies do this for many months to a year. i think we are such strong women to go through this emotional trying time just to get a miracle from god. kudos to you ladies! i am very grateful to you all who take time out of your day to read my posts and to reply back, you all are much appreciated by me and i pray for your BFP'S ASAP! :]

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
amylou111
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:41 PM

GL!! ((((BABY DUST!))))) Take a test!

hippymama24
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:43 PM
Ohhhh ya, metal taste , GREAT SIGN!!!! GOOD LUCK
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma2b2008
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:45 PM
If you get your BFP, let me know because I just got my BFP this morning and I was 13 dpo and I am 4 weeks also!!! Good luck!!! I hope you get your BFP!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
candygirl1030
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:48 PM

Good Luck & Baby Dust!!!!

Leese21
by Gold Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:51 PM

thank you all for your good luck wishes!!!! :] right back at you ladies! momma2be...congrats on ur BFP today. i would love to test however i tested at 9dpo,10dpo and 12 i think and all BFN'S i have ONE test left and i promised myself i would NOT test until monday. Last month i was 4 days late, im sooooooooooooooooo afraid to test tomorrow morning. i cant get another let down i just cant :[

I will keep you all posted though ;]

mykidsrock154
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:53 PM

yucks lol  take a test hope you get a bfp!!!!

Leese21
by Gold Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:05 PM

thnx mykids..congrats on your pregnancy h&h 9 months to you :D ugh..i bet you all a dollar if i take it tomorrow i PROMISE you a post from me saying %#%@%!!!!! lmao

gapeach7212
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:39 PM
Gl I hope you see your bfp soon
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)