Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone miss period and still getting bfns??

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:32 PM
  • 15 Replies

anyone else in my shoes ? only 3 days late but gees im going nuts, i took two tests today and totaly wasted my digitals the last 3 days !!  argh just come already or i want a pretty pregnant in the window lol !!!

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hippymama24
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:47 PM
Ohh me me!!! I'll be 5 days late tomorrow, trying to hold out till Saturday to test again!!! Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Maria_Peanut
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:06 PM
Me ! Im 15dpo with one bfn. Im testing again friday and if still no af tuesday....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Angelica.
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:42 PM

This last cycle I was 10 days late before Af finally decided to show. Soo frustrating. And I'm almost 99% sure of when I O'd so I don't know why I was late.

misterri
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 2:46 AM

Yep, I am......now two months late...

JsunkissedB
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 10:12 AM

af finally came this morning finally i can stop waisting tests lol hope you ladies get your bfps soon !!

kirasmommy7
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 10:27 AM

Happened to me last month...AF was due on the 14th, and she didnt show up til the 19th

jessdrasin
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 1:02 PM

I am now 4 days late today and I tested this morning only to get a BFN :(, I don't feel great and feel surprised I got that, I think if my AF doesn't show by the 25th I will test again. I am still in shock though, my period has been normal the last 3 months. Has anyone been in this siuation and then gotten a BFP a couple weeks later? I have had the signs of AF with the additional quesy feeling but no af obvisouly :)

jlbelknap35
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 1:25 PM

Yup, ended up with a 54 day cycle last cycle and I am usually 28-30 days. hopefully thats not you and you will get your BFP soon.

dhiannian
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 1:37 PM

Same here lol, I'm so glad i invested in some ic!

Quoting JsunkissedB:

af finally came this morning finally i can stop waisting tests lol hope you ladies get your bfps soon !!

Devious103102
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 3:49 PM

I'd go in for blood work. Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)