Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OPK ***Pic*** Update in blue - Added pics and question

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:04 PM
  • 10 Replies

This is tonight's opk. I know its not as dark as the control line but O shoudnt be too long now right?
I also checked my cervix and is soft and open and I started having some ewcm.

My husband has to work overnight so we can't BD tonight. We did BD'ed last night and hopefully we can BD tomorrow night.

This is my first time using opks so I just don't want to mess up and miss ovulation!! Sorry for being anooying with questions, I'm just really hoping we can catch that egg and conceive this month!!

The first pic is from yesterday morning, second pic from last night and third pic this morning. None of the test lines are as dark as the control lines, but the one from last night is the darkest I've had. The one from this morning is a little lighter. Does that mean I got my surge yesterday? Im still going to keep testing just in case but I was just wondering since today's test was ligher if that means I already reached my peak?

Also, im going today for my annual pap... Would it affect at all my chances of conceiving since its close to ovulation? I dont want to risk it but I also dont want to reschedule if its not necessary.

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wife2jeff
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:07 PM
It's Very close:). My doctor told me prime time to BD is the two days before you ovulate. So I'm sure you have a good chance catching that eggie. Keep BDing until you get your positive or it gets lighter. Good luck hun!
SB2217
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:13 PM
Thanks!

I'm a little bumped out we can't BD tonight but I'm hoping since we BD'ed last night "someone" made it up there in case I ovulate sooner than I think.

Quoting wife2jeff:

It's Very close:). My doctor told me prime time to BD is the two days before you ovulate. So I'm sure you have a good chance catching that eggie. Keep BDing until you get your positive or it gets lighter. Good luck hun!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jessandjonah
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:20 PM
Test in the morning! Looks like you are getting super close to your peak surge! Hopefully you can bd tomorrow :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommymary6507
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:25 PM

almost!!! Soon, very soon :) I can't wait to see the BFP on this OPK, I just got the same ones lol

SB2217
by on Mar. 4, 2011 at 8:00 AM

BUMP!

Mommap87
by on Mar. 4, 2011 at 8:04 AM
almost needs to be a bit darker though GL
SB2217
by on Mar. 4, 2011 at 8:21 AM
Oh I know, I said the test line wasn't as dark as the control line in any of them... but this morning's was lighter than yesterday's. Is it normal before O? Or did I reached my peaked just didn't fully show on the opk?

Quoting Mommap87:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SB2217
by on Mar. 4, 2011 at 8:37 AM

BUMP!

mommymary6507
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2011 at 10:20 AM

VERY VERY close!!

mommymary6507
by Ruby Member on Mar. 4, 2011 at 10:21 AM

it's normal. MY opks can be all over the place is lightness vs darkness, I had hardly a second line a few months back, and then the next day I had my clear positive :)

Quoting SB2217:

Oh I know, I said the test line wasn't as dark as the control line in any of them... but this morning's was lighter than yesterday's. Is it normal before O? Or did I reached my peaked just didn't fully show on the opk?

Quoting Mommap87:

Lilypie - (X8JS)Loading Ticker...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)