Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I NEED HELP!!! *picture*

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:19 PM
  • 14 Replies

I took soy this month [CD 1-5] and for the past 3-4 days I have had such crazy cramping on BOTH sides. It switches back and forth from my right to my left. And yesterday, I had that weird cervical shooting/crampy pain. Did I already ovulate? Or are these signs that I am about to? It seems like I should have already with all of these symptoms..? HELP! I have been using the Clearblue digital OPKs.

I am going to be CD13 in a couple of hours :) I am just hoping for this SOOOO bad!

They seem to be getting darker, but I am not sure of how the digitals work. I'm really wanting to see progression. COME ON CLEARBLUE! Gimme a smiley!

::Wife to Clay and Mommy to Faith [3] and Clayton [9 months] TTC #3::
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RedheadMama18
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:25 PM

When I took soy I had all those symptoms for about 4 days before I got a positive OPK.  I think the soy intensified those things for me.  You will probably get a + in a few days!  Good luck!

BabyRaynor
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:25 PM
Cd12 looks really close.. soy is so confusing.. I tried it & mc =( becuz it messed with my thyroid =( poo
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommymary6507
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:26 PM

I see the line getting darker :) YAYYY, I hope it's soon :)

BaByMaMa27
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:27 PM

OMG Im so sorry! How does it effect your tyroid and pregnancy?

Quoting BabyRaynor:

Cd12 looks really close.. soy is so confusing.. I tried it & mc =( becuz it messed with my thyroid =( poo

BaByMaMa27
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:28 PM

Did you get your BFP? Yeah I feel it should be SOON, but I probably wont believe it when i see it!

Quoting RedheadMama18:

When I took soy I had all those symptoms for about 4 days before I got a positive OPK.  I think the soy intensified those things for me.  You will probably get a + in a few days!  Good luck!

RedheadMama18
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:33 PM

No I didn't.  I did have a lot of other good side effects though like globs of ewcm and in the mood a lot more.  I am taking a higher dose next cycle.  I didn't get to take the soy this cycle.

Quoting BaByMaMa27:

Did you get your BFP? Yeah I feel it should be SOON, but I probably wont believe it when i see it!

Quoting RedheadMama18:

BaByMaMa27
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:36 PM

AW! Well good luck! & thank you for the sweet words :)

Quoting RedheadMama18:

No I didn't.  I did have a lot of other good side effects though like globs of ewcm and in the mood a lot more.  I am taking a higher dose next cycle.  I didn't get to take the soy this cycle.

Quoting BaByMaMa27:

Quoting RedheadMama18:

BabyRaynor
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:41 PM
It made my thyroid go funky, soy is not good for people who have thyroid problems.. it can mess with ur levels.. I'm not on my thyroid meds yet, so it made me mc.. =( I find out soon how much synthyod to take..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommymary6507
by Ruby Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:43 PM

But I wanted to add, you are very fertile days before ovulation. The key is to get those little swimmers in you before O day, idealy so they are right there waiting for the egg. It's also good to do it while ovulating as well of course. So get to it Mama :) Baby dust!!

BaByMaMa27
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:53 PM
We've been doing it like rabbits :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)