Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This little one scared the crap outta me!!!!

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:26 PM
  • 12 Replies

They couldn't find the heartbeat so they did a sonogram. And the baby was hiccpping and kicking!!! So here's the pic of the baby!!!!! And they found that I was a week further than we thought!!!

Pregnancy%20ticker BabyFruit Ticker
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nicolasax3
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 10:28 PM
im glad ur lil o ne is ok id be scared if they couldn't find the heartbeat either!
jenniferw10
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:11 PM

Glad to hear baby is well.

bnr118
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 7:50 AM

I had the same thing happen to me...it scared the crap out of me too! I thought I was going to have a heart attack waiting for the doctor to get on with the ultrasound! lol.Glad everythings okay! They were able to find it really quickly at the next appt for me so hopefully its the same for you!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
MedicturnedMama
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 11:29 AM

My LO keeps doing that too! I have had to have an ultrasound at every appointment because they couldn't find the heartbeat on Doppler. I have been doing okay with it except the last one, I was not seeing my regular OB, it was one of her partners. He was starting to panic about not finding it. I kept telling him it was probably just the baby being stubborn as usual, but he looked scared so that got me worried for a minute. I hope yours learns not to do that anymore :-)

LilyBeansMom
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 3:12 PM

Awesome!  ;0)

Serenity_Angel
by on Mar. 4, 2011 at 6:01 PM

Yeah I think that might happen to me too because this one is as stubborn as his/her parents! :D

Quoting MedicturnedMama:

My LO keeps doing that too! I have had to have an ultrasound at every appointment because they couldn't find the heartbeat on Doppler. I have been doing okay with it except the last one, I was not seeing my regular OB, it was one of her partners. He was starting to panic about not finding it. I kept telling him it was probably just the baby being stubborn as usual, but he looked scared so that got me worried for a minute. I hope yours learns not to do that anymore :-)

Pregnancy%20ticker BabyFruit Ticker
candcsmom2008
by on Mar. 5, 2011 at 12:36 AM

ooo How scary I am glad all is well. Congrats momma

Lovebugbaby
by on Mar. 5, 2011 at 8:41 AM

Ah! How freaky! I bet your were scared, I would have been too!

mcmahan05
by on Mar. 5, 2011 at 4:27 PM

Awwww!  How precious!  Did they change your EDD then? I'm measuring a week ahead and they didnt change mine...same with my first pregnancy!

erin6704
by on Mar. 5, 2011 at 4:30 PM

Same thing happened to me at my 12 week appointment and I thought for sure that we had lost the baby :( But thankfully everything was fine and he was going crazy on the ultrasound :) I'm glad everything worked out for you it is really scary. Good luck and Congrats!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)