Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Oh poo!

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:22 PM
  • 3 Replies

I was soooo off on my cycle this month. I thought that i had my AF on Feb 6 but I found my chart for last month and it says I had it Jan 23. I am way overdue. I took a test and it was a BFN. So I went out and bought some fresh parsley. I am going to make some parsley tea to get my period and try again next month with soy isoflavones. Hope March is my month!

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
sweet_love07
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 1:07 AM
I had no idea parsley could do that. can it help regulate cycles? Mine are long and would like to jumpstart them. Lol. Good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Torres2566
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 1:24 AM

Yes, it can regulate cycles. You can brew the parsley tea 14 days after "O". Heat 24 oz of water to boiling, add 3 TBSP of chopped fresh parsley and let it steep for 20 min. You can add honey for sweetness. Do it everyday for 4 days (u can stop if ur AF starts.) If AF doesnt come in the 4 days stop for 7 days and then start again. Most ppl see results in 1-2 days. You can google it for more info.

Quoting sweet_love07:

I had no idea parsley could do that. can it help regulate cycles? Mine are long and would like to jumpstart them. Lol. Good luck

sweet_love07
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 2:03 AM
Thanks!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)