Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm out indefinitely.

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:27 PM
  • 7 Replies

I am turning 22 on Friday.....I am not ovulating.

I have decided to not actively try, and only chart my AF as I always have.

For a further kick in the teeth.....DH wont let me adopt a small dog to fill the hole in my heart :(

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Mrs.Torres2566
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:35 PM

Have u tried Soy Isoflavones? They are basically a generic version of Chlomid and are specifically designed for women who arent ovulating. I am starting them this month because I am annovulatory.

becs0808
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:35 PM

I'm sorry to hear you are having a rough time! If it makes you feel any better, you are not alone! I turn 25 this month, have been activly trying for two years, but not been protecting for more like 2.5 years. Found out I'm also not ovulating and have been on clomid for the last few months to make me ovulate. We have also decided to stop trying. Good luck to you, maybe now that you aren't going to stress over it things will happen for you!

Nadali
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 12:13 AM

I'm sorry, I hope you are back soon.

melbelle29
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 12:32 AM

Big hug. I just quit ttc AGAIN too...for the millionth time. Hugs. I know the frustration well. My advice on the dog front; get it first and ask questions later. I know; it seems cruel. I had to beg and cry. It took a couple years, but my dh finally gave in and let me adopt my furry kids so I would have something to mother. He was NOT a pet person before. I grew up with everything from rabbits and dogs, to horses and cattle, so I am. Anyway...now he LOVES our two dogs and one cat like they are his actual kids. It's really cute. GL. I hope everything goes better for you.

Blue-PinkDream
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 2:37 AM

dnt give up!! i say u keep tryin!!!

maxina360
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 2:47 AM

Never give up my dear! and am sure there always is a solution to everything. i believe the moment u let go of all the stress and all, it will happen. or maybe take some med to enhance ovulation? have u thought of that?

kyleighsmama07
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 6:57 AM
Fertilaid helped me ovulate and get pregnant that month. I have pcos for 7 yrs now and have conceived 3 children naturally.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)