Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

miscarry question tmi

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:42 PM
  • 10 Replies
can someone explain what its like? More so like if u get ur period at same time and how the bloody looks? My cycle started 5 days early and my blood just seems more gooie and thick.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 11:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LilyBeansMom
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 3:21 PM

Unless you're far enough along to have actual tissue present, I'm not aware of any visual difference.  Sorry.  :0(

kayteebug93
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 9:41 PM
I never bled w my mc. I had to Have a dnc sorry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zebbyzebby06
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 10:07 PM

well i wouldnt have known i was pg like just a couple weeks, it just seemed heavier and ihad come clots. or w/e you wanna call them (gooie)

jenniferw10
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 10:59 PM

BUMP

Hel5030
by on Mar. 4, 2011 at 2:05 AM
I was 7w and had terrible contractions and the bleeding was bad too, not hemorrhaging but close. For about a month after my entire body ached....it was awful!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tinag1974
by on Mar. 4, 2011 at 9:07 AM

Your cycles can differ from month to month.  It could just be that it was a little bit different this month than it normally is.  If you started your period 5 days early, it probably wasn't a miscarriage, since you would have just implanted around that time.  You really wouldn't have had any tissue at that point to make things look different. 

candcsmom2008
by on Mar. 4, 2011 at 12:00 PM

5 days later I would not think there would be much diffrence.. Best of luck momma

Lovebugbaby
by on Mar. 4, 2011 at 12:37 PM

I'm sorry, but my m/c at 5w6d was very chunky, plus passing the baby. idk what it would be like a 3-4 wks. Sorry hun

dreamcatcher13
by on Mar. 4, 2011 at 12:44 PM

When I miscarried at 8-9 weeks I couldn't move out of the fetal position. I was bleeding like a period, but when I started filling up maxi pads more than normal I knew something was wrong. I called my doctor and they told me I was having a miscarriage and to just let nature take its course and to make an appointment to get a ultrasound to make sure there wasn't any matter left.
I felt like I was going to throw up and that there was some pressure down there, kind of like having to have a BM I got the strength to go to the bathroom and I passed ALOT of thick blood clots and mucus. 

cassiemomof4
by on Mar. 6, 2011 at 11:53 AM

mine was just like a heavy period but there was little clot that i passed but i only new I was pregnant for 6 days so I was very early.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)