Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wtf is going on??? Warning tmi!!!

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:09 AM
  • 8 Replies
ok so i have pcos and dont o on my own very often. When i do it is super late in my cycle. Well..... I had a clomid cycle start feb 16th, got my bfp march 9th, had a mc starting spotting the 18th, with full flow the 20th. My dr told me to treat that as beginning of a new cycle so that would mean im on cd7. Finished bleeding yesterday. Not takin meds this cycle except progesterone cream after i o, if i o, im having some serious ovary cramping like when i o on clomid, also when i wiped tonight it was gobs of ewcm tinged with pink, yesterday morning i was spotting brown, by afternoon there was nothing. Is it even possible to o this early??? I didnt buy any opks because if im not on meds i get constant positives, because of the pcos. Help! Any advice would be amazing! Oh and i am temping but i wouldnt be able to tell for another day or two if it is.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
KaliLeanne
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:11 AM
Oh no! Sorry i meant to post this in the other forum!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tabitha8501
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:58 AM
I've heard of women ovulating that early. Its possible. Good luck and baby dust
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KaliLeanne
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:35 AM
thank you! :)
angevil53
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:44 AM

very possible, especially with your body ready to be pregnant after your m/c

candcsmom2008
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 7:37 AM

It sounds to early to me, but the Clomid may have you body messed up, So I would BD just in case. Gl momma

KaliLeanne
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:16 PM

thank you :)

Trin19
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:03 PM

my experince w/progesterone is that it makes my cervix irritated, and my nurse told me that this can cause some bleeding. maybe that's what is going on.

KaliLeanne
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:17 PM
Hmmmm, could it be from this late though? I stopped taking it the 20th, and im not supposed to start it again until i o
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)