Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm new to this group and i need advice :)

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:02 AM
  • 5 Replies
So im a little worried i cant become pregnant i've been having these cramping pains for a while which i have to make an app for a ultrasound with my Gyn. but i have taken test and all are negative me and my SO don't use protection and he doesn't use the "pull out method" we really aren't trying to conceive even though its pretty clear we both want to (he is hard headed he talks about having kids more then i do lol) but we aren't stopping it either im just scared that i cant become pregnant since i haven't yet any advice?
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
SC.2011
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:17 AM
?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nadali
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:27 AM

I would start with charting your cycles so that you know when you are fertile. You should try going to fertilityfriend.com or any other site where you can find a chart, like webmd.

SC.2011
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:41 AM
Thanks for the advice :)

Quoting Nadali:

I would start with charting your cycles so that you know when you are fertile. You should try going to fertilityfriend.com or any other site where you can find a chart, like webmd.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angevil53
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:51 AM

or you can start bding every other day after af, and special attn to when you get ewcm. i suggest a clear blue fertility monitor.

SC.2011
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:55 AM
Ty :)

Quoting angevil53:

or you can start bding every other day after af, and special attn to when you get ewcm. i suggest a clear blue fertility monitor.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)