Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what does this mean?

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:19 AM
  • 10 Replies
I am 2 DPO and DH and I just had sex and now I am having a slight pain in my right ovary area. Does this mean anything? Thanks!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brandiaubrey
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:29 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nadali
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:30 AM

I don't know, but I am also having a slight pain but in my left ovary area. I thought I was ovulating though but that make sense b/c I'm on CD 21. Are you sure you ovulated?

blessed_mom774
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:32 AM
It doesnt nessacarily mean anything...but could a cpl things...one major that comes my mind for experience ia a possible cyst that was upset by penetration or could mean a ruptured cyst...but to early to say ur pregnant or not
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brandiaubrey
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:33 AM
Is that even a sign of pregnancy? I didn't know it was, if it is.

Quoting blessed_mom774:

It doesnt nessacarily mean anything...but could a cpl things...one major that comes my mind for experience ia a possible cyst that was upset by penetration or could mean a ruptured cyst...but to early to say ur pregnant or not
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brandiaubrey
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:34 AM
I took OPKs that said I did.

Quoting Nadali:

I don't know, but I am also having a slight pain but in my left ovary area. I thought I was ovulating though but that make sense b/c I'm on CD 21. Are you sure you ovulated?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blessed_mom774
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:35 AM
It can be but usually its a sign of an etopic pregnancy...or could jus be ovulation was delayed...or an extra egg released
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ChelseySpelsey
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:36 AM

I have pain like that every time hubhub and I have sex. It sucks. Wish I had more info for you. :( Good luck!

Nadali
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:42 AM

Oh okay. It's hard to tell with these types of pains. Could be ovulation pain, AF pain, pregnancy pain, etc. So frustrating.

Quoting brandiaubrey:

Quoting Nadali:

Maria

toddler girlgirl on a swing

Dalia             Naomi

brandiaubrey
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:43 AM
Doesn't it suck that pregnancy symptoms aren't just for pregnancy, that they could be for a ton of other things?! Ugh! Why can't this be easy?!?!

Quoting Nadali:

Oh okay. It's hard to tell with these types of pains. Could be ovulation pain, AF pain, pregnancy pain, etc. So frustrating.

Quoting brandiaubrey:

Quoting Nadali:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angevil53
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:49 AM

maybe corpus luteum thing, i'm just grasping at straws here!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)