Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

After 28 Long Cycles, loss, meds, etc...

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:05 AM
  • 20 Replies

EDIT - NEW PIC! this was a test i took about an hour ago, unedited, and the bfp is darker already! THRILLED!

got two BFP's this morning! These are the first BFP's I have gotten since December of 2009, and things feel 'different' this time around. (four miscarriages since december, 2008).

Here is a rundown of the past 6 months,

*I've lost 20 lbs

*My husband has lost 10 lbs, but doing P90X, so he has lost more fat and gained muscle.

*HSG in November

* One cycle of Femara, followed by a cycle of Clomid, followed by THIS cycle where I  used Soy soflavones and PreSeed (this was the 2nd cycle using PreSeed).

I am far from out of the woods, but my FF chart looks good and these positives are coming at 9-10 dpo... faint but with colour and I had a friend come over to confirm them! If i had a better camera, you'd see better lines, but as they say, they look better in real life!

Good luck to others struggling with infertility! NEVER GIVE UP! 

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AmazingGrace85
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:08 AM
Congrats!!! Hope all goes well! sticky baby dust to you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hernandez0610
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:10 AM

Congrats Me and the hubby started using Preseed Thanks for your input on your journy =0) Hope for baby number 3 soon =)

hernandez0610
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:11 AM

Soy soflavones is this for metaphase?

sydneysmommy1st
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:14 AM

yay for preseed im starting that w opks this month last time i used it while ttc first month used it 2 times and was pregnant that month!

TakeTwo
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:24 AM

Quoting hernandez0610:

Soy soflavones is this for metaphase?

I took soy isoflavones from cd 3 - 7. Started with 80mg, then went up to 160mg by cd 7. 

TakeTwo
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:26 AM

Quoting AmazingGrace85:

Congrats!!! Hope all goes well! sticky baby dust to you!

thanks so much!

elisajenise
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:27 AM

Ahhh!!!!!! Congrats!!! You are so inspirational to me! We are just starting cycle 19!!! There is hope!

TakeTwo
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:27 AM

Quoting hernandez0610:

Congrats Me and the hubby started using Preseed Thanks for your input on your journy =0) Hope for baby number 3 soon =)

LOVE the PreSeed! A little goes a long way! We used 'up to the 2 line' on the injector tube. GL!

TakeTwo
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:28 AM

Quoting sydneysmommy1st:

yay for preseed im starting that w opks this month last time i used it while ttc first month used it 2 times and was pregnant that month!

Best of luck! babydust!

TakeTwo
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:30 AM

Quoting elisajenise:

Ahhh!!!!!! Congrats!!! You are so inspirational to me! We are just starting cycle 19!!! There is hope!

ABSOLUTELY!!!  I really had to take control when it came to requesting tests for hubby and I, but the effort will hopefull pay off with a healthy december baby!!! NEVER GIVE UP!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)