Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help! im so confused! im in the ER!

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:04 AM
  • 42 Replies
I took three pregnancy test last night, all positive! I started bleeding this am flow like a period, so my Dr sent me to the er and they took my urine this np is being so cold hearted! She walks in and say well your not pregnant. You may have got faulty test not sure what happened but your hot pregnant anymore. Then walks out! I'm devastated! My hubby was right there and read the test with me it was so obvious! How can this be???
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JPEZ
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:09 AM

Wow!  I'd file a serious complaint about that woman!  What did they do?  Did they do a blood test??!!  You need a blood test, asap.  I've heard plenty of women, getting their AF and still being pregnant.  I certainly hope this is the case!  Please keep us updated!

mommy2b768
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:13 AM
seriously I'm in tears! They just came in and handed me papers said were diagnosing your with painful periods and said your free to go I'm sitting in my car, in the parking lot I'm so devastated! How can this happen?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
myb10301982
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:14 AM

i had an er dr like that when i 1st got pregnant. i was like 8 weeks and started bleeding bad so i went to the er and the dr was like theres a sac but no egg and walked out. i had no clue what he was talkin about since it was my 1st pregnancy. my ob came in and explained it to me what happened. but yeah i would have a blood test done

MommyIvy
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:14 AM
I am so sorry. I had the same thing happen with my first pregnancy. I caught the hormones right before the miscarriage.
silkbuny
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:21 AM

With my first I got a bfp then started bleeding a few days later. I bled until I was 12 weeks. She is completely  healthy and after that first trimester the rest was a breeze. I'd get a blood test and make an appointment with your reg dr. I hate ER drs. They have very little sympathy and are rarely correct in their diagnosis. :( I am so sorry you are going through this. Keep us updated hun. {{hugs}}

mommy2b768
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:53 AM
Did they have to do anything or bc you were so early they just let it be?

Quoting MommyIvy:

I am so sorry. I had the same thing happen with my first pregnancy. I caught the hormones right before the miscarriage.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amanda_Jeanne
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:00 PM

Wow what a biatch... No freaking compassion or anything? I would have slapped her across the face... I would want a blood test or a second opinion, definitely.

Cullen.Girlie.
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:01 PM

The same thing happened to me. I got a BFP and then not 2 days later I started bleeding. It was a very early MC...which IF that is what you are going through, it is probably super early as well, and then they just let it run its course. Good Luck hun! I sure hope maybe by chance, that ER doc had no clue what she was talking about. MCs suck...no doubt about that!

Quoting mommy2b768I:

Did they have to do anything or bc you were so early they just let it be?

Quoting MommyIvy:

cjsmom375
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:04 PM

sounds to me like it was a chemical pregnancy i had the same thing happen to me

sydneysmommy1st
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:09 PM

im sorryhugssome ppl r just rude

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)