Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Going crazy or possible BFP??

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:08 AM
  • 5 Replies
Hello all! My husband and I have been trying now for 5 mo. I am 7 dpo. Have been pretty "airy" the last few days and yesterday tons of cramming and twinges on both sides of ovaries. I also have been having a pretty severe headache on and off for the last few days and I never get headaches. But... I have tons of energy and no sore bbs. Milky white cm. Keep testing every morning and all PFN but I know it is still very early. Conceived my son after being off bc for 7 days the first time so didn't think It would take long this time. I know I am lucky to be be able to even have children. But for some reason I am so excited obsessive right now I can't stand it. Thoughts anyone? Hoping for a BFP this weekend!
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Amanda_Jeanne
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:49 AM

I agree it's still too early but I'm a POAS-aholic so it never hurts to go for it, BUT don't get too disappointed if you get a BFN now when you still have plenty of time :o)

bbmkfo03
by Gold Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 11:54 AM

Your cramping and twinges could have been implantation so wait a few days to test again. I conceived my DD the same month I stopped birth control pills too! Now we're going on 1 year TTC #2 with 2 m/c's in between :(   Hopefully this will be your BFP! GL :)

Ekbake
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:04 PM
Thanks! Y'all are great. This is my first time actually trying to have a kiddo so I'm super excited but never knew it could take over your mind so much. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RedheadMama18
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:07 PM

7dpo is too early for a test still!  I'm 7dpo today as well.  Good luck and baby dust!  I'm going to be testing April 6th if AF doesn't show up by then.

Ekbake
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:40 PM

For us POAS-aholics when is the earliest recommended day to test you think?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)