Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

cd9(13 now) anyone else?cycle buddies 31 day cycles/hows everyone doing?

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:16 PM
  • 39 Replies

I'm on cd9 usually o around cd18 on my 31 day cycles anyone wanna be cycle buddies? starting opks tomorrow and got preseed for this month and digi opks to back up the line one's (wondfo) also have cheapie wondfo hpts and clearblue digi hpts to back them up if i get a bfp on those lol i'm set now just to start opks tomorrow 2-3 times a day and wait for a bfp opk!

Anyone else out there on the same cycle or close???? i need someone to be close to me in my cycle so we can compare lol im needy sry or just obsessed whichever haha

since this thread is kinda keeping up thought id update the cd number on the headlines lol

and see how everyone else around this cd has been doing in their cycles if theyre opking or whateve so whats up everyone?

i've been doing opks since cd 9 i was planning on doing them more than once a day but havent been prob will when it gets closer to O time i usually o around cd 18 im thinking altho this is my first time ever w opks this month ... how much does it matter to do them the same time a day bc ive been doing em around 6pm but i forgot last night and remembered at 7:30 and ran and took one lol does that affect anything? bc also when i start doin em more than once a day ill prob change the times too prob to like 3 and 7:30 or so or even 3 times a day a lil spaced out so i guess my question is how much does the timing of opks matter?does it at all as long as theyre in the evening?

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KaliLeanne
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:44 PM
Im on cd9 :) and have a 31 day cycle, but i o between day 16 and 19. So we will be pretty close :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sydneysmommy1st
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:03 PM

yay at least theres 1 person so far we r on the exact same scheldule yes lol i like to have someone whos going thru the same thing on the same day to compare to! i o'd on cd 18 last month im pretty sure no opks or anything but im doing opks this cycle so we shall see :)

sydneysmommy1st
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:41 PM

BUMP!

KaliLeanne
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:53 PM

yeah last cycle i o'd on cd 18, but i also took clomid... so who knows if i will o this cycle... fingers crossed i do though!!! lol, good luck to you as well :) when are you starting your opks?i keep saying im not going to do them this month, but i have to keep fighting the urge to go buy them, im sure i will end up starting them soon lol. I had some weird cramps yesterday, they were so much like o pains! but my temp is stil pretty low, are you temping? we could compare charts and such lol

sydneysmommy1st
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:02 PM

no im not temping but im starting opks tomorrow most likely im actually fighting the urge tonight might break down and take one tonight but tomorrow im gonna start em maybe even 2-3 times a day not sure yet just depends on how day they are on certain days and im using preseed this go around whenever i used it when we were ttc ds we had been trying for 3 1/2 yrs and one mc used it like 2 times one month and we were pregnant and it stuck!

KaliLeanne
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:18 PM

hmmm i may have to try that, we have been ttc for 3 years, have had 7 mc's, 4 rounds of clomid, and still none will stick :(

Next cycle im doing metformin for the pcos, clomid 150mgs to o, ovidrel (the trigger shot) and progesterone compound cream.......... plus the opks lol, i have been charting though, i found its alot more reliable with me having pcos, since my opks tend to be positive ALL the time if im not on meds lmao..

Good luck this cycle though! My fingers are crossed for you :)

Proud_Mommy05
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:21 PM

I am on CD 8 on a normally 33ish day cycle.  We are seeing what happens for a few months then we will start OPK's in July.

PinkDaisey13
by Gold Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:21 PM

Good luck!

sydneysmommy1st
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:25 PM

well hey idk if it was the preseed that made it stick or not but it couldnt have hurt any and what im thinking is it kept the sperm healthy therefore made a healthier baby to implant idk might be a crazy notion but hey ya know dont we all think and do crazy things when we're ttc just for those precious babies hell we'll stand on our head and hold our breaths if we have to and im sure some do!

Quoting KaliLeanne:

hmmm i may have to try that, we have been ttc for 3 years, have had 7 mc's, 4 rounds of clomid, and still none will stick :(

Next cycle im doing metformin for the pcos, clomid 150mgs to o, ovidrel (the trigger shot) and progesterone compound cream.......... plus the opks lol, i have been charting though, i found its alot more reliable with me having pcos, since my opks tend to be positive ALL the time if im not on meds lmao..

Good luck this cycle though! My fingers are crossed for you :)

truelyred2
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:36 PM

I am cd 10 of a 29-30 day cycle on 3rd round of Clomid. I always ovulate cd15-17.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)