Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Chart pic and question[maybe tmi]..

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:38 PM
  • 12 Replies

Does it look like i ovulated because its not picking it up.Im supposed to be 3dpo.Also i had some light spotting mixed with ewcm yesterday morning when i wiped but after that it was gone.Is that normal?

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
crossermom
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:46 PM

It doesn't really look like you O'd yet. BUT, if you've had blood tinged cm yesterday, your hormones might be reving up to O soon!  Good Luck!

milagro07
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:49 PM

So even with a positive opk??Interesting..It was positive thursday and friday,saturday negative.

JPEZ
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:52 PM

You NEVER know with FF!!!!  LOL...It didn't pick up my O this month w/+OPK's either, and I'm pretty sure I know when I O'ed.  You can always over-ride it, even though it's not guaranteed.  I over-rode mine, thinking I'm 8dpo'ish and got a very light + this morning.  So, who knows, lol?!!  But I wish you tons of luck and dust!

milagro07
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:56 PM

Yay,,lol that gives me hope because im pretty sure i o'ed. This month i had strong o pains and ive neve had them before! Gl to uyou too..baby dust

Quoting JPEZ:

You NEVER know with FF!!!!  LOL...It didn't pick up my O this month w/+OPK's either, and I'm pretty sure I know when I O'ed.  You can always over-ride it, even though it's not guaranteed.  I over-rode mine, thinking I'm 8dpo'ish and got a very light + this morning.  So, who knows, lol?!!  But I wish you tons of luck and dust!

milagro07
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:41 PM

BUMP!

milagro07
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:53 PM

Anymore opinions???

truelyred2
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:55 PM

You may have but since your temps are so irratic it is not picking it up. You may have geared up to ovulate by getting the opk but did not actually release the egg.

milagro07
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:59 PM

Hopefully not!!!

KaysMommy19
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:01 PM

I don't know much about charting but good luck! Remember, this is OUR month!! You need a baby before deployment!

milagro07
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 6:03 PM

I Know I know.... im kfx!!!!fingers crossed

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)